Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Relax, Mon!

As I drive, I see a lot of Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, Coke, Pepsi and other big name soda brands lying along the sides of the road.  Occasionally I'll find a less popular brand such as Summit, Big K or A&W.  But it's a rare occasion that I find a brand I've never heard of before.  But yesterday, that happened.

After watching for cans and finding none along my one-hour commute to work, I made a discovery across the street from my job's parking lot.  I almost passed it up thinking it was an alcoholic drink, but after stopping and studying the label, I found no mention of alcohol.  So it was mine!

This was my first Marley Beverages drink, something called Marley's Mellow Mood.  Yes, this is THE Bob Marley.  The warning on the label reads, "This product may cause drowsiness.  Do not exceed 2 cans daily, consumed several hours apart.  Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming this product.  Do not mix with alcohol."

This is an all natural relaxation drink which reduces stress and relieves tension.  If I didn't already need a nap on Saturday afternoons, this sounds like it would be a good way to wind down on the weekends.  Maybe this is for those people who get through the week by slamming down energy drinks.

Regardless of who it's for, I'm glad I found the can.  New brands are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment