Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beverage Industry News

During the last couple of months I have been searching the nets for good sources of soft drink news or info about can collection general.  So if you are looking for the same thing, then sit back and let me share what I have found.

As far as news of the beverage industry, the best site I have found is Bevnet.  They usually publish 6-12 articles a day; some of it's news, some are product reviews, etc.  They have even started a video series called Bevnet TV.  They've had three episodes to date; Ep 1 - Coconut Water and Aloe Drinks, Ep 2 - The Emergence of Chia Drinks, and Ep 3 - C20 Coconut Water.  They also have a digital magazine they publish every few months called Beverage Spectrum Magazine.

And speaking of magazines, I also found Soda Spectrum Magazine.  They offer a print version and you can buy all the back issues in PDF format on a CD for a reasonable price.  I bought the CD and told myself once I finished reading those issues then I'd subscribe for the new issues.  But I'm not even close to finishing the 50+ issues that came on the CD!!

And if you're looking for some good websites, I've added some good ones in the links section on the right of this site.  There are plenty of other sites I've found, but those seem to be the ones I frequent the most.

And with that info, have fun learning about the beverage industry. And if you know of any useful sites I haven't mentioned, please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment