Thursday, July 28, 2011

Current Excitement: I Have Can #1000 in My Possession

According to my can collection site, as of this morning I have 881 cans in my collection.  In addition to those, I have at least another 150 cans that I haven't "processed" yet.  By "process," I mean adding it to my master Excel file, taking its picture, adding the picture to the website, then moving the can over to the display shelf or storage box.  On a good weeknight, I can find time to process 20-25 cans.  But some nights I don't have time to deal with any of it.  And on weekends I sometimes have time to do more cans.

So taking all of that into account, I think I will process my 1000th can this weekend or early next week.  I have the can already.  It could be any of the 150 or so that are standing in line.  But which one will it be?  I will not play favorites, I will continue to pick random cans to be processed until I hit that 1000th can. 

The lucky can will be announced here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment