Monday, June 11, 2012

Pepsi: Kick in the Mix

I got an email three weeks ago from someone in the United Arab Emirates that I bought cans from last year.  He said he had some new Pepsi cans for me.  I sent him my home address and then forgot about it.  When I got home from work today, the package had arrived.


These are from a 2012 set of Pepsi cans called "Kick in the Mix."  It's a new campaign which fuses football (called soccer in USA) and uptempo music.  You can see the commercial for it here and read an article about the campaign here

And this marks another milestone in my can collection... these are the first cans I have with a QR code.  So if you have a smartphone and want more info, scan the barcode and read away.

A big THANKS goes out to BeerCanRich99!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment