Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kickstart the Night

Last year Mtn Dew debuted its energy drink Kickstart.  It came in two flavors, orange citrus and fruit punch, and was considered to be a breakfast drink to "kickstart your day."  You can read my post about them here

A couple of weeks ago I read an article that said Mtn Dew had just released two new flavors, black cherry and limeade.  This time they are energy drinks to "kickstart your night" for whatever it is you do after dark. 

I figured they'd be easy to find and sure enough... last week I bought both flavors at a local Walmart. 


I drank the limeade a couple of days ago.  I'm not a big fan of lime flavor, but it was all right.  I'm more excited about trying the black cherry this weekend.  But my reviews are going to be slightly off because I am drinking them during the day, not at night as intended.  Because I'm not 20 any more.

2 comments:

  1. cool man, now you have a set of 4, diffrent ones in your collection.

    ReplyDelete