Saturday, October 15, 2011

2008 Beijing Olympics Coca-Cola Cans

In 2008, Coca-Cola released a series of cans for the Olympics held in Beijing. 

The main set consisted of five cans each representing a different country with the Coca-Cola logo written in each country's primary language.  Underneath each logo was a vertical silver bar that read "Olympic Games Collector Series."  And below each silver bar was the can's number in the 5-can set. 

The cans from left to right (numbered 1 to 5, respectively) are Russia, Thailand, USA, Ethiopia and Mandarin. 

There were additional decorative cans from other countries, but this was the base numbered set.

2 comments:

  1. i got one from mexico that is actually in chines letters so i added it to the my collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the time and resources to collect more Coke cans but at this point I take what I can easily get. How about those new 2012 London Olympic game cans?

    ReplyDelete