Friday, March 29, 2013

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Two months ago I made a post about my job and how they are moving my department to a different building and closing our current building.  I wondered how working at the new building could affect my can collection.  Today I found out during a visit to the new building.

While exploring the break room, I found  an entire fridge stocked with free soda for employees.

And a nearby storeroom revealed the stash of soda to stock the fridge.  It took a few minutes to wipe the smile off my face.  And so I partook in my first soda at the new building...

A Sprite can I didn't have yet.  I'm not sure yet what can set this belongs to, but now I'll be watching for more NBA Sprite cans.

And by the way, a couple of my former co-workers who lost their jobs in this move found immediate work at another company.  So I'm glad for them.

And about this new building for me, I think I'm gonna like it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment