Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Trivial Find

I helped set up for a trivia night yesterday at a local school.  While walking down the hall, a sign that read "CANS" caught my eye.

 
I stopped and opened it.  There weren't many cans in there, but there were a few I didn't have!


I grabbed the three I needed (and yes, I did replace the ones I took with some other cans.)  Unfortunately, one of them had been drunk by a "squeezer," the term I call someone who squeezes their can when they're finished.


I performed an emergency "reflate" surgery on the can when I got home and now have three new cans for my collection.


That's more payment than I expected to get for my three hours of work. 

2 comments:

  1. I used to be in the habit of collecting coins for myself. Now after reading your blog post, I think it is so fun collecting things like soda and softdrink cans. Note other people's used cans, that sounds gross. But cans which I emptied. Thanks for the post buddy. It is very interesting to read you.

    Regards,
    Finn Felton
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a problem with picking up people's used cans, but now I don't even think about. I just see it as a new can. BUT, I am still careful about handling them and they do get an extra good washing!! Thanks for reading.

      Delete