Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peach Juice Drink

A couple of days ago I posted about the chrysanthemum tea my mother-in-law got for me at a Chinese restaurant.  I mentioned she picked up two different cans for me that day.  In addition to the chrysanthemum tea, she picked up this can.

It is a peach juice drink manufactured in Taipei, Taiwan.  Its ingredients are water, peach juice, cane sugar and citric acid. The can says it's 30% juice.

So how did it taste?  Imagine biting into a sweet, juicy peach and sucking its juice out.  That's exactly what it tasted like.  It was SO good.  Again, my kids did the taste-test with me, but after my first swallow I wished I had done this one alone so I could have it all.  Both kids also loved this drink.  So if I go to the restaurant to pick up the other different cans they had there, I will definitely pick up another one of these luscious libations of the Nectarous Peach Gods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment