Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dr Pepper Winners

A couple of days ago a co-worker brought this Dr Pepper can to me.

 

When I saw the can, I had the same expression as Courtney, haha.  I love seeing a new can that I didn't know existed.  Last year Dr Pepper had a can set showing scholarship winners so I'm assuming this is something like that.  I haven't done any research yet but I think they have some kind of tuition contest going on.  And I don't know how many cans are in the set yet.

So I'll keep an eye out for more excited people on the sides of cans.

10-14-12 update -  A couple of days ago I found the following two Dr Pepper cans in the trash at an antique mall:

 

Watching for can #4...

 11-01-12 update - I found this one at the local Dollar General store:


12-10-12 update - I found this one at the same local Dollar General store:


12-18-12 update - I found this one at the same local Dollar General store:


No comments:

Post a Comment