Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cherry Lime Rickey

A couple of months ago I read about 2012 being AriZona tea's 20th anniversary.  So they had a contest for their "customers" (I guess that's what the people who drink AriZona are called) to pick the anniversary flavor and design the anniversary can.  But there was one caveat, the can would be available exclusively at 7-Eleven stores.

On the way to work today, I decided to see if there were any 7-Elevens around me.  I found one about 4 blocks from where I work (in a direction I normally don't travel, that's why I didn't know it was there).  I called and asked if they had the flavor and they said, "We sure do."

 

And now the can is in my collection.  And I have to say I love this can design.  Just looking at it makes me want to drink it!  And the flavor sounds excellent.  One of the coolest things about the can is the matte white top.

 

I haven't opened it yet to taste it, I'll save that for an upcoming episode of my taste-test podcast.  But at this point I will give this product a preliminary grade of A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment