Monday, April 30, 2012

The Avengers Are Here

Iron Man
Hawkeye
A year ago I wrote a post describing how I collected the six Thor movie cans.  And now it's time for the Avengers.  This time there are eight cans.

And to kick things off, I already have two of the cans: Hawkeye and Iron Man.  I picked them up at Walmart last weekend.

As I get the other cans I will update this post with those stories.






Black Widow
Hulk
05/01/12 Update - I just got the Black Widow can in a shipment from Canada today.  This collection is coming along faster than I thought it would.

05/02/12 Update - I found this Hulk can on the side of the road on the way home from work today.  I'm halfway there...










































Thor
Captain America
06/02/12 Update - I picked up this Thor can at a wedding reception I attended while on vacation in West Virginia.

06/25/12 Update - Dollar General had a Captain America 6-pack today, so now I have it.





Nick Fury
 06/29/12 Update - This one has a special story that can be read here.  It's a can I found tonight on the side of the road.  Welcome to the collection, Nick.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad it's Dr. Pepper. ug...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I rarely drink soda and when I do it's usually a white soda. But it's funny because when I got this Iron Man Dr Pepper can, I decided to drink it. I've never been a fan of Dr Pepper and after a couple of drinks I thought, "Nope, I still don't like Dr Pepper."

    ReplyDelete