Tuesday, January 10, 2012

South Korean Coca-Cola Surprise

Last week my cousin mentioned he had a Coca-Cola can with Asian writing in his basement for quite a while.  And I could have it.  So he brought it to me today...


It is a 250ml (8.45oz) extruded steel can from 2001 advertising the first Tomb Raider movie.  I did a little research online and found out it is from South Korea.  Which makes sense because my aunt has a friend who has lived in several countries overseas with the military and one of those countries was Korea.  Apparently she brought it to the USA with her during a visit and gave it to my aunt, who then gave it to my cousin, who then gave it to me.  And now the can rests among dozens of other Coca-Cola cans in my collection.

* The artwork behind the can in the picture above was done by my daughter when she was seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment