Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Cans from the Netherlands Are Here

On December 29, I posted about a can trade I made with someone in the Netherlands.  Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work today...


One of the labels shows that the box was shipped on December 16.  So the box took almost one month to travel from Europe to the USA.


The cans were well packed, therefore there were only a couple with minor dents that popped right out.  My first impressions of the cans were that their sizes reminded me of the cans I got from the Middle East last September.  Most of them are 330ml (11oz) and six of them are little 150ml (5oz) cans.  In all there are sixty cans.


In the upcoming days/weeks, I plan on highlighting a few of these cans here on the blog with pics and info about them.

A big THANKS goes out to "Allcans"
at The Can Museum for initiating this trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment