Sunday, July 4, 2021

Toxic Can

After a long break from antiquing and flea marketing, I finally hit the road a couple days ago and checked out about a dozen shops within a couple hours of where I live.  I had the same pre-pandemic results... plenty of beer cans out there for sale but hardly any soda cans.




Even though the trip was a bust as far as finding any new soda cans for my collection, my son came through for me and brought back a can from vacation I hadn't seen before:


I tried watching Rick & Morty.  I gave it a couple episodes.  But it just didn't click with me, although everything about it screamed that it should have been a favorite show of mine.

I really like novelty cans like this.  And this isn't a painted can, it's more of a plastic or vinyl wrap.  Even though the design is awesome, my son said the taste was terrible.  It was a red/pink color and he couldn't even finish it.

So this moves into the basement along with other cans themed with fictional characters such as the Simpsons, Pac-Man, and Bill Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment