Sunday, July 18, 2021

The Second Amendment

The Constitution of the United States protects the rights of its citizens to keep and bear arms.  Therefore I present to you my Black Rifle:

This can was given to me empty by a coffee-drinking friend.  They said it was good.  The back of the can says this Espresso Mocha is a "blend of espresso, milk, cocoa, protein, and caffeine to help dominate your day!"

The Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran-owned and distributes its beverages out of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Let the zombie apocalypse begin... now I've got my Black Rifle in hand!

*** This post is not intended in any way to be taken in a political manner.  Its sole purpose is for a poorly constructed joke, which is the same writing device used in many other posts on this blog.  It's getting harder to come up with new material after nearly 600 posts. ***



No comments:

Post a Comment