Monday, June 28, 2021

Three Reasons I Kept This Bottle

#1  Moe
#2  Curly
#3  Larry


As I mentioned in a previous post, I generally don't go out of my way to collect bottles.  There are way too many out there.  But every once in a while one comes along I simply cannot pass up.

And that's the case with this Three Stooges root beer bottle someone brought to me from their vacation in Branson, Missouri.  When I was young, the Three Stooges were just as developmental for me as elementary school.  Come to think of it, I probably spent more time with the Stooges than with school, haha.  


The soda is actually branded Rocket Fizz.  And the person who drank the root beer said it was pretty good.

And to end this post, here's a quick exchange between Curly and Moe from the 1938 short "Tassels in the Air."

          Curly: You mean I'm um-day in pig language?
          Moe: You're um-day in any language.


No comments:

Post a Comment