Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Innocent One


At first glance these two La Croix cans look the same.  But a closer look reveals the font and color difference of the flavor text. 

Both of these are cran-raspberry flavored sparkling water.  I got the can on the left several months ago.  I got the can on the right earlier this week.  I almost threw the new can away because I knew I had the old one, but I decided to make sure nothing had changed in the design.  And that's when I noticed the change in the flavor text.  Whew, that was a close call.  I almost threw away a whole different design!!!

And then something else caught my eye.  Along the bottom of the new can it lists this:
"0 - calories   0 - sweetener   0 - sodium   =   innocent!"


Haha, my first "innocent" can...


No comments:

Post a Comment