Sunday, June 30, 2019

Parade Water

My daughter played with her school band in a parade this afternoon.  There were several organizations in the parade handing out cold bottled water, perfect for temperatures in the 90's.  But what I didn't expect was a float stacked with cases and cases of canned water to be handed out to the parade-goers.  The cans weren't cold, but I didn't get one for my thirst, I got one for my can collection!


Canned Water 4 Kids, that's the "brand."  It uses the logo cW4k.  I've never seen anything like this before.  It's also a .org website.

Bright colors, nice design, a good message.  Just what my collection needs.

I didn't open the can at the parade, it was brought home to be bottom-opened and drained.  But there were a handful of other people who had brought their opened/emptied cans to me for my collection.  It's nice to have others on the lookout too.

Drink up!  And stay hydrated!


1 comment: