Saturday, June 15, 2019

Pepsi from Hawaii

A while back, someone told me they had a friend who lives in another state that had a Pepsi can made in Hawaii.  Interesting.  And last week that someone got a package in the mail from their friend.


That someone gave the can to me for my collection.  And sure enough, it says it was made in Hawaii.


At first I thought it may be an older can, but then I noticed at the bottom it says "Retro design."  After a Google search, it seems this was a retro promo can from 2018.  And of course, it was made in Hawaii. 

I'm not sure why the state was printed on it, but it made me wonder if they would ever do a collection with a can made in every state.  And of course that made me think of the 1970's 7-Up "United We Stand" collection and the image of Uncle Sam.

Maybe we could get an Orange Crush set and have the cans build an image of Donald Trump.  Ok, no more politics.



No comments:

Post a Comment