Sunday, June 23, 2019

Tall Cokes

Three 16 oz Coca-Cola cans found me this week.  The first was a St. Louis Cardinals can someone saw at a store and bought for me.

I'm not sure if this is leftover from last year's baseball season or if it's a new can for this year.  But either way it's a can I didn't have yet.

And the other two cans were from someone who has access to the PX on a military base.  They said there were about a dozen different designs of these USO Coca-Cola cans.  They didn't know if I had them or not so they just got these two for me.  I definitely don't have these, so they may get some of the other designs for me the next time they're there.


I also say Thank You to all who have served or currently serve.  And less importantly, a thank you to all who help add to my can collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment