Saturday, May 5, 2018

Bottles, Bottles, Bottles

** Spoilers **
This post doesn't have a happy ending where I find a super-rare can for cheap at the last shop I visited.  But it does mention the Monkees' Banana Nut soda.  Read on...


I spent the day in Paducah, KY, today checking out various shops and flea markets.  As usual, I didn't see many soda cans for sale.  In fact, I only saw one Coca-Cola can, it was the 1991 Braves National League Champs can... and I already have it.  But I did see several bottles.  Here are the finds I left for someone else to find:







An old Royal Crown 6-pack carrier with six bottles in it.  Good and old, but not for me.





Several Coca-Cola special promotion 6-packs with bottles.  Again, neat to look at, but not for me.











And finally, the aforementioned bottle of Monkees Banana Nut soda... 

Totally up my alley, but not worth the $5 asking price to me.  But for that Monkees fan out there that's been searching all over for one of these, you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment