Saturday, April 28, 2018

Monster from Toronto

Earlier this week a co-worker traveled to Toronto, Ontario, for training.  On his first day back, he came into my office and set a Monster energy drink can on my desk.  It had no special promotions or video game tie-ins on it.  I wondered why he brought a plain, regular can to me.  And then I noticed it was a 473mL can!








He said it was my souvenir from Canada.  Although it looked like a can from America, a lot of the writing on it was French.  So this will be the newest can added to the "Canadian Wing" of my collection.

And a few minutes after he left my office, another co-worker came in and set a small, empty 6.5 oz can of Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso on my desk.  He said he found it lying in the parking lot.  So I cleaned it up and added that to the "Little Can Wing" of my collection.

Although it doesn't sound like it, sometimes I do actually work when I'm at work.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, in Canada all the labeling has to be in both languages, so that is going to give you a bit of a difference. I'll keep an eye out to see if we get any sort of promo in the cans this summer and let you know. We often get them which makes for a great variety. Probably nothing as good as the Canada 150 Pepsi Throwback last year, but who knows!

    ReplyDelete