Saturday, May 26, 2018

2006 St. Louis Cardinals

Winter is now hibernating and the warm monthly flea markets are back!  Today we went to one in an old loading warehouse near the River.


I've been there several times and have never bought a can there, but today I saw a few on an island marked "$1 table."


I knew I had the Coca-Cola 2011 Cardinals World Series Champions can (shown up front in the pic) but I wasn't sure about the 2006 cans (with yellow bands around the top).  For $1, I'd risk it.


I bought one and checked my records when I got home and I did NOT have this can yet.  So who's the champ now?


The Coca-Cola swoosh is also interesting.  I don't remember it looking like this 20 years ago.  But then again I don't remember much from 20 years ago.  haha

1 comment:

  1. This Coke logo is From 2002 so about 15 to 16 years ago!

    ReplyDelete