Saturday, August 13, 2016

Three Cheers for the Collection!

One of the cans that was brought back to me from West Virginia last month was a Cheerwine (pictured on the right).  The front of the can is the same design as the can I already had in my collection (pictured on the left), but the back of the new can advertised a documentary series on the Cheerwine website featuring "local legends," people that have made a difference in communities but aren't well-known outside of those communities.

older design
The only other Cheerwine design I have is a slightly older design that I received from a trade or purchase (pictured on the left).

And to conclude this Cheerwine post, I was recently given something else... a bottle of Cheerwine Kreme.  Yes, it's Cheerwine soda with the flavor of a Krispy Kreme donut.  It's only available in a limited market but it can be ordered online.

The person who gave it to me said it's really good.  It sounds super-sweet to me, but I'll try it soon and see if it deserves the praise it's been getting.

Unfortunately, it's not available in cans.  Yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment