Saturday, May 9, 2015

Avengers Cans Assemble

The second Avengers movie came out last weekend.  And for a few weeks prior to that I was seeing can sites mentioning the new Avengers 7-can set from Dr. Pepper.  It was just a matter of time that the cans started finding my collection.

I'm not going to put a lot of effort into getting this set, I'll just see what I end up with and then fill in the holes later.  My household doesn't drink a lot of soda so I'm not going to go out and buy 12-packs to get one of each can.  Or is it two of each?  Or three?  After seeing the two characters I already have, my son decided he wants to collect a set too.  And then my daughter decided she'd like one also.  I hope I haven't created new monsters...

My son wants his own set of Avengers cans

Both of my cans so far have come from the beverage fridge at work.  They try to refill it once a month, so we'll see if new can designs keep coming.  I'll update this post as I get more cans, similar to what I did with the first Avengers movie back in 2012.

5/16/15 Update:
While shopping at Walmart today, I saw the Cherry Dr Pepper cans with Black Widow on them.  Ok, I had to buy it.


5/24/15 Update:
I saw my sister yesterday and she had a gift for me... the Hawkeye Cherry Diet Dr Pepper can.  Keep 'em coming...

7/18/15 Update:
I went by my parents' house yesterday and they handed me this Hulk can and asked if I had it.  Nope, I didn't.  I explained it's one of the cans I've been on the lookout for when I'm out and about.  Another one found.


No comments:

Post a Comment