Saturday, March 14, 2015

No Cans, Yes Cans

I did another flea market and antique store road trip today to a city I've never been to before.  Not much luck as far as soda cans go though.  I saw an old Vess and an old Ticket can, but I already had both of them.  So the day was already feeling like a bust when I drove past this:


Not what a can collector likes to see.  The pallets stacked and lined up behind that truck were all crushed cans!  The day could only get better from there.

Not far from there I rounded a bend in the road and saw a glorious Big Lots store!  I have referenced Big Lots several times before after finding discontinued drinks there.  So I stopped and ran inside and sure enough, I walked out with six new cans:


So the day wasn't a total bust.  And I'm ready for the next road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment