Saturday, March 7, 2015

180 Degrees


Back in 2006, Anheuser-Busch of St Louis, MO, launched a new energy drink called 180.  It has since been discontinued.  The can I have is 180 Blue with Acai.  It became one of the first cans in my collection when I dug through the recycle bin of aluminum cans at work back in 2011.  The bin hadn't been emptied for a few years.  So after my first dig I had scored many cans, some that were no longer available.


But what's interesting about this can is one side is printed the correct way and the other side is printed upside down.  At first I thought I had a rare misprint, but no, it was just a gimmick that tied into the name of the drink.

With the 4-year anniversary of the start of my collection coming up next month, I thought it'd be neat to "circle" around (360 degrees) and highlight one of my first cans.  Especially one that is now extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment