Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sprite 6 Mix

Last month I went to my cousin's daughter's birthday party which was at my cousin's sister-in-law's house.  While there, my cousin found a half-empty Sprite can in the house and brought it out to me and asked if I had it.  Nope.  I didn't have any Sprite cans that large (a strange 19.2 oz can).  I asked his sister-in-law where she got it and she said it was from the convenient store two blocks from my house.  How convenient.

Several days later, before I went and bought one of my own, my parents stopped by and handed me the can.  They had been at that store and saw the can and picked one up for me.  Nice.

So this is the LeBron James 6 Mix edition. I couldn't tell much difference in the taste of this versus regular Sprite, but the flavor is a combination of cherry, orange and Sprite's usual lemon-lime.  7-Eleven has even added the Sprite 6 Mix flavor to their Slurpee lineup. 

I am not a sports fan.  I had heard his name before but had to Google it to make sure he was a basketball player as I thought.  So when I was trying to figure out the other two flavors to make up the "6" mix, I found out he wears a number 6 on his jersey.  Oh.

I like the look of the can, especially all the LB's in the background.  And as the banner says at the top of the can, it's a Limited Edition flavor.  So if you haven't tried it, go out and get one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment