Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's Greek to Me

I don't really drink soda.  So when I met some guys for lunch today at a Greek restaurant and ordered my chicken gyro, I looked in the beverage display case and saw regular cans of Coca-Cola, Sprite, Diet Coke and bottled water.  I ordered a water.  But I changed that order when I noticed Pibb Zero tucked away in the corner of the case; a can I didn't have yet.  If I'm going to spend $.99 on a drink, I might as well get something I would keep.


I asked my friends if the restaurant would think I was weird if I asked for a nail and a hammer to bottom open the soda.  They recommended I didn't.  It goes to show, you never know when you'll stumble upon a can you've never seen before.


I took this better picture of the can when I got home from work.  I might drink it someday when I'm really thirsty.

1 comment: