Sunday, November 20, 2011

Current Excitement: A Can from Australia?

My daughter's piano teacher recently headed to Australia to visit her daughter until the end of the year.  So I had a short conversation with her revealing I have a can collection and since she was going to be in Australia...

She asked how many cans I want.  Haha.  I don't want to be an inconvenience, so I said I'd be happy with one... or two, three, four, whatever she could fit in her suitcase.  I told her to make sure she empties any cans she brings back!  I was going to suggest a separate shipment of cans back to me, but again, I don't want her to have to "work" on her vacation.

As I said, she's going to be there for the next several weeks, so only time will tell if I'm able to add a can from Australia to my collection.  I'll be sure to post an update as soon as she gets back.

*** Click here to read the update on this post ***

No comments:

Post a Comment