Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summit Energy Drink


Summit Gridlock

As I've stated before, I like finding cans of brands/flavors that I didn't even know existed.  And that was the case this evening when I was handed an empty Gridlock can.

Even though I don't drink energy drinks, I've been aware of the big three (Red Bull, Monster and Rockstar) for a while.  But since I've started collecting cans, that list of brands continues to grow. 

It seems everyone wants their share of the energy drink market.  For example, Coca-Cola has Full Throttle and NOS while Pepsi has AMP.  So, in a way, I wasn't too surprised to see Summit (an ALDI brand) also has their own energy drink. 

What will they think of next?

3 comments:

  1. Gridlock is Monster. Aldi asked who wanted the contract and Monster said sure. I'm sure they're making good money from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first I've heard of that. I was going by the Summit brand on the label which is the Aldi house brand. It's hard to keep up with who owns what.

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! It contains very useful information. Thanks for sharing knowledge.
    Cash and Carry London

    ReplyDelete