Saturday, July 11, 2020

Razz-Cranberry

At the store last week, I saw this flavor of La Croix sparkling water and decided to buy a 12-pack.  It's called Razz-Cranberry.


On the way home, a cranberry-raspberry flavored La Croix started to sound familiar.  Had I just bought a flavor that was already in my collection?

One of the first places I look now to see if I have a particular can is this blog.  I did a search on "La Croix" and sure enough, I found this post from June of 2019 that had this picture in it:


Yep, I already had that can.

But wait!!!  The cans featured in last year's post were Cran-Raspberry and the can I just got is Razz-Cranberry.  Then I realized how awesome that is.  As far as I know, this may be the first flavor name swap in my collection.  Sweet.

As a can collector, always look at the details.  Even something as obvious as the name of the flavor can be a variation for your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment