Saturday, June 27, 2020

More Game Fuel

Last year I posted about four Mtn Dew Game Fuel cans. 

A couple of weeks ago someone sent a pic to me from the store showing two Game Fuel cans from this year.


They were $2 each, but since I haven't bought a can for my collection in a while I told them to get them for me.  And since energy drinks aren't my thing, someone else had the excitement of drinking them.


So this year's cans are the new "Charged Watermelon Shock" (which sounds delicious) and last year's "Charged Berry Blast."  So does the Berry Blast count as a new can?  Yes.

2020

2019












Last year's can had "New" written near the top of it.  This year's can is identical except the "New" has been removed.  So they are different cans.  I call it a "variation."

Having been on furlough from work since mid-March (with no current end in site), I've been doing some extra gaming.  So it's only appropriate that I finally did a post about Game Fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment