Saturday, July 25, 2020

Adventures in Water

Last week I had an adventure in this ongoing pandemic... I went to Target.  While wearing my mask, I saw four La Croix water flavors I hadn't tried yet.  Plus, I didn't have those cans in my collection.


Hi-Biscus - I believe this is the first can of this flavor in my collection.  I wasn't sure what to expect, something between the taste of a rose and a daffodil maybe?  But the smooth, surprisingly sweet taste was actually rather pleasant.  Way to not suck, hibiscus.

Limon Cello - What does that even mean?  But upon tasting it was more than just lemon, it tastes like there could be some vanilla or something else to smoothen up the lemon.  Music to my taste buds.

Lime - It's lime.  I'm not a big fan of lime, but if I imagine the taste of lemon with this it's a pretty good 7Up imitator. 

Lemon - It's lemon.  I like lemon, and if I imagine the taste of lime with this it's a pretty good 7Up imitator. 

And those were my adventures in water in the good ol' pandemic summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment