Saturday, June 13, 2020

New Waters

As the heat of summer hits, water is the best thing to quench my thirst.  And lately I've been trying out various brands and flavors of water.  This week, I tried three new ones.


Bubly, as I've previously posted about, is a bit flat for my taste but that doesn't keep me from trying different flavors.  And this week's flavor was blackberry.  As usual, the flavor was a bit bland, but I'm still interested in trying more Bubly flavors.

Clear American, another brand I've posted about, was the second brand this week. It was also blackberry.  How does this flavor compare to the rest?  Not as much flavor as the others, but it was still ok.

And finally, pamplemousse flavor by La Croix.  It's been a long time since my two years of French back in high school, so I didn't realize pamplemousse is French for grapefruit.  I just thought it was a fun flavor to say.  But when I got home and tried it, the closest flavor I could guess was... grapefruit.  And the pink color on the can also made me think grapefruit.  So good job, La Croix!  Without knowing what I was drinking I assumed it was grapefruit and I was correct!

Technically summer hasn't even started, but at this rate the Flavored Water Wing of my can collection is sure to grow by leaps and bounds over the next few months.  Oui, oui!

No comments:

Post a Comment