Saturday, December 14, 2019

Have An Ice Day


At work one day last week I happened to glance into a trashcan as I passed by.  Was that a can I didn't have in my collection?  I pulled it out and sure enough, it was a can of black raspberry ICE sparkling water.  I've never heard of it but obviously one of my coworkers likes it.

I was ready to go clean the can out when I thought, "If there's one in here, could there be another?"  So I moved a few pieces of paper around and I found another can!  And to think, I almost passed the trashcan by without a second thought.

After digging a little ways down I actually unearthed a 5-can set!


Five cans, and they were all different flavors.  Wow.  After making sure there were no more, I took the cans to the break room and cleaned them real good. 


The colors are so vibrant.  And the graphics are crisp and sharp.  This was truly a great day at work.  I just hope none of my coworkers saw my digging in the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment