Saturday, December 28, 2019

Yes Coke Yes






















While on vacation for the holidays, I'm finding homes for some of the nomadic clutter lying around the house.  On this adventure, I found a Coca-Cola can that I'm not sure I've written about yet.  I don't remember where or when I got it.  But this is it.

From what I can tell, it's a can from the 1980's from Japan.  On the back of the can with the nutrition information is a circle with JAS on it.  My research shows it stands for Japanese Agricultural Standard, which is the Japanese Industrial Standards for food and agricultural products.

The top of the can is interesting.  It had a pull-top tab on it and the size of the hole is a bit smaller than American pull-tops of that era. 

If any of my information is incorrect just leave a comment below.  Thanks.


1 comment: