Saturday, November 30, 2019

Maui Burst

Someone I know really loves Mtn Dew, especially the limited edition flavors.  One flavor he's been searching for is Maui Burst, which is "Dew with a blast of pineapple flavor."

Someone else I know has been watching him desperately search for this elusive flavor (elusive in our area, at least).  She heard it may be a Dollar General exclusive, so we checked the Dollar General a block from my house yesterday and they had nine cans of it!!!

At only $1 each, she bought one for him and one for me; the one for him will be a Christmas present, the one for me is for my collection.

Later she realized if he really likes that flavor, he may or may not be able to find any more.  So we went back and she bought five more cans for him, so he'll be getting a 6-pack of Maui Blast on December 25.  Meanwhile, I have my can now.

I love the art style.  It has a sunny, Tiki kind of tropical style going on, which is in perfect contrast to the gray, chilly, windy, rainy November weather we currently have. 

So did she hog the Maui Burst by buying 7 of the 9 cans there?  Not according to her.  In fact, she "generously" left 2 cans for others to enjoy this equatorial treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment