Sunday, November 24, 2019

Cherry Lime Rickey [Update]

This can of Arizona Cherry Lime Rickey has been in my pantry for a while just waiting for someone to drink it.  I've always loved the color and design of the can, and I've been waiting to taste the delicious-sounding beverage inside.

So when I looked for a can to feature on my blog this week, I thought this would be the perfect one.  After doing a quick search on my blog to see if I mentioned when I bought it, I was surprised to find out I've already done a feature on this can... and it was back in September of 2012!!!


If you compare the tab location in these pics to the pics in my 2012 post, you'll see this is the exact can!  I even mentioned my excitement at wanting to taste it back then.

Then
Now
I don't claim to be a procrastinator, but sometimes time just gets away from me.  Seven yeas ago I said I wanted to try this to see if it tastes as good as the can design looks.  But now again I will set the can aside to save it for a special occasion.  Maybe this Thursday at Thanksgiving.  Or maybe I'll wait and do a third post in 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment