Sunday, May 19, 2019

Summer and Six Flags

Summer is almost here and in these parts that means it's time to get sunburned from a day at Six Flags!!!


I've started seeing the ads for Six Flags on Coca-Cola cans.  This year one can save $15 on a ticket by taking this can to the gate or save $21 when ordering tickets online.


Either way, many people will enjoy the original taste of an ice cold Coca-Cola as the temperatures heat up outside.  But not me.  I haven't had a Coca-Cola in many years.  I remember feeling it burn all the way down to my stomach.  It has too many calories.  It can clean the acid off the posts of my car battery.

What?  Did I just kill the mood?


6/1/2019 UPDATE

A couple more summer ad cans came to me this week.  The first is another Six Flags discount can, this one on Coke Zero.


And the other is for a local water park, Raging Rivers, on a Pepsi can. 


I suppose it's time to get out and have some fun!!!

1 comment: