Sunday, May 12, 2019

Dr. Spider-Man

A new movie, a new soda can movie tie-in.  This one is for the upcoming Spider-Man movie Far From Home.


Someone brought these two cans to me this week.  So I jumped online to see how many there are in the series.  There are five.  But for now these two will have to do.


Each design is for a different flavor, as usual.  The ones I am missing are for Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper Cherry, and a limited edition flavor called Dr Pepper Dark Berry.  I think I'll put some effort into finding all of them this time.  The limited edition flavor got my attention.


6/1/2019 UPDATE

Another Dr. Spider-Man can found me this week.  It's the limited edition flavor, Dark Berry.


So this is my third of five in the set.


Now, where are those other two cans?


No comments:

Post a Comment