Saturday, June 30, 2018

Britney, Michael, and Ray

There's a new set of Pepsi cans out, and I have two of the three cans:


A co-worker asked if I had any of the "singer" cans yet and I said no.  The next day he brought Britney Spears and Michael Jackson to work with him.  Well, not the real Britney and Michael.


I like that each can has a different retro design, although Pepsi currently has the old Pepsi design in stores already.

So now I'm on the lookout for the Diet Pepsi Ray Charles, the third and final can in the set.  Hit the road, Coke, and don't you come back no more no more no more no more...

7/27/18 UPDATE

At work today I noticed a new batch of Diet Pepsi cans.  They featured Michael Jackson.  I double-checked my blog to see the MJ can I had at home was regular Pepsi.  So now I wonder if there's another Britney can out there too.




1 comment:

  1. There are three regular cans and three Diet cans of the Pepsi music series set.

    1 Michael Jackson
    2 Ray Charles
    3 Britney Spears

    ReplyDelete