Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cabo

Last weekend I saw this 4-pack of Cabo sparkling water at Big Lots for $1.  What could go wrong?

After I cut the "fish choker" plastic off the cans, I handed one of the cool, refreshing beverages to someone I was with and they gladly opened it, poured some into a cup, and took a drink of the grapefruit-flavored drink.

Later I picked up the can to throw it away and noticed it was still nearly full.  I asked what they thought of the drink.  Well, it wasn't pleasant.

I took a drink from the can and it had already lost its "sparkle" (carbonation).  They said it was the aftertaste, the bitter feeling still in their throat after taking a couple of drinks, that they didn't like.  I didn't drink enough to have much aftertaste. 

There are three cans left for me to offer to visitors.  And now I know there's a lot that can go wrong in a $.25 can of discontinued sparkling water.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome,
    Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...
    online drink store nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    online drink store Nairobi
    buy soft drinks online south-b

    ReplyDelete