Saturday, March 24, 2018

Natural Cabana

This is what was sitting on my desk at work a couple of days ago:


Natural Cabana coconut water.  One of the guys had picked these up at a discount store and put them on my desk after he drank them.  I'm not a coconut water fan (especially of the chunky, pulpy kind), but if someone else wants to drink it and give the cans to me, I'm good with that.


He said these tasted ok.  I'm not sure if there's much variance in taste from one brand to another.  These are the regular and pineapple flavors.  He said if there are other flavors he'll pick those cans up for me too.

The coincidental part of this story is the fact that these cans are tropical and show scenes of palm trees on the beach and a beautiful sunset... I have family that just went to Orlando, FL, for a warm, tropical vacation.  So relax and enjoy, we're all winners...

No comments:

Post a Comment