Sunday, March 11, 2018

I Have a Gronk!

I've had this cool stainless steel-looking can in my pantry for a while.  I'm not sure where I got it or when, but it was at least a year or two ago.  Today I decided to get it out and see what it is.

Well, it's a Monster energy drink.  And I'll be honest, I had to Google what a "Gronk" is.  But I didn't really need to do that, the can says it all...

There's a signature at the top which turns out to be Rob Gronkowski's.  The side of the can shows a football player in a #87 jersey.  So the Gronk is obviously a football player, but for which team?



I went back to Google and found out he's on the Patriots.  Yes, even I'm aware of the Patriots.

There's also a story on the side of the can about how much of a party animal and beast he is... in other words, a real "Monster."

For me, TMI.  I like the design of the can.  I may even get around to drinking it someday.  But for now, it's back to the pantry to see what other can gems I might dig up...

1 comment: