Saturday, December 5, 2015

Two Cans Yes - Five Cans No

I was doing some Christmas shopping today and saw this Diet Coke aluminum bottle at Target.  It has a neat "digital"-looking design, so I picked one up.  

At Big Lots I found this V8 energy drink.  The problem is I don't care for V8 products.  My kids like them but they sure don't need the energy boost this provides.  Maybe we'll leave it out for Santa to drink :)

We also stumbled upon an antique store we hadn't been in before.  One of the booths had five colorful Coca-Cola cans from other countries, including Canada and Germany.  I took a minute to arrange them in such a way I could get a good picture of their colorful designs and realized I'd left my phone in the car.  It had died earlier and was recharging.  So you'll have to take my word for it that they were some pretty neat looking cans, but at $5-$10 each they weren't neat enough for me to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment