Monday, October 19, 2015

Dr Pepper + Football = Star Wars?

When it comes to American football, I'd rather be collecting cans.  I've never been into sports.  But recently Dr Pepper has had a series of cans showing different aspects of football.  There are also Diet Dr Pepper versions of the cans.


But tonight I'll be tuning into Monday Night Football.  Not for the excitement of the sport.  Not for the great half-time show (which I've been informed not every half-time includes a show).  But it's for the new Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens trailer.

And to commemorate tonight's big event, here's one of my favorite Star Wars cans from my collection.


By the time you read this, the trailer will be watchable all over the world.  So sit back, have a Pepsi, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment