Friday, October 23, 2015

Always on the Lookout

The company I work for received a pallet of fifteen new laptops earlier this week.  Of course we're all excited about the new hardware, but my mind instantly went somewhere else.

After the boxes were emptied, I used a razor blade to cut off the top of each box, in essence creating fifteen "trays."


When I got home, I was able to get 24 cans in one of the trays.  Perfect!  Just what my mind's eye had seen.  I now have an organized way to store 360 more cans.  And since the shelves I built in the basement earlier this year still have some empty spaces, these will fit nicely.


As a collector, you're obviously always on the lookout for the thing you collect.  But when storage options and space become concerns, you also watch for other things that can benefit the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment