Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Yesterday my daughter went to her friend's birthday party in the park.  When her friend's mom brought my daughter home, I noticed a can in their truck's cup holder that didn't look familiar.  When I asked about it, she said it's Vernors, a favorite from when she lived in Michigan.

I mentioned my can collection and that I didn't have that can.  She reached in the truck and gave me a new one so I could try it.  She said it's the best ginger ale out there.  And the can says Vernors has been around since 1866!

I'm not much of a ginger ale drinker but I tried it and it was pretty good.  I have other Vernors cans in my collection but this is the first one I got to drink.

Sometimes it's embarrassing asking for cans, but when you're passionate about your hobby you shouldn't let anything get in the way.

By the way, this is the 300th post on this blog.  Cheers!

2 comments: